Rental Policies and Forms
During Sunday service, you can use one of the white envelopes found in the back of the pews. Please fill out all of the information on the outside of the envelope and place it in the offering bag when it is passed during the offering time.
1. Log into your bank or financial institution.
2. Navigate to Interac e-transfer SEND money.
3. Add “Markham Chinese Baptist Church” as a new recipient by inputting and confirming the email address:
4. In the message column, please put down:
c) Offering Number
d) Total Amount of the offering and its breakdown
Ex. : If your total offering amount is $100 split evenly across G, M, T, and O
List breakdown as: G25, M25, T25, O25 Total: $100.
(1) Breakdown amounts of individual items should add up to the total
(2) If a breakdown of total offering amount is not provided, the total amount of offering will be assigned to General Fund
(3) Your bank or financial institution may charge you a fee for the e-Transfer transactions.
(4) The church’s bank account is set up with an “Auto deposit” feature. NO security question or answer is required in the process of transfer.
for enquires regarding your offering number, please email
General Fund (G)
Mission Fund (M)
Send your offering by cheque through the mail to the church office. Please only send cheques (no cash), and specify in the cheque memo or on the back of the cheque:
b) Phone number
c) Offering number
d) Breakdown of offering (refer to above)
Markham Chinese Baptist Church
9580 Woodbine Avenue, Markham, ON L6C 1H8