For God’s glory, with Christ as our head, we will strive:
To worship the true God with one-heart;
To nurture and to equip the believers with His grace;
To live out the Body Life;
To fulfil the great commission of Jesus Christ through evangelism, missions and social ministries
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. That the Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired and inerrant Word of God and is the final authority for Christian faith and life.
2. That there is but one true and living God who exists in the past, the present, and forever throughout eternity in the Trinity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. That God is the creator, sustainer, and governor of all creation.
4. That Jesus Christ, the only begotten eternal Son of God, is given to mankind as the only salvation. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. In Him, perfect humanity and deity are found in one person. He is the mediator between God and man. He was crucified on the cross for the sins of all mankind and His blood was shed to fulfill the requirements of God's righteousness. He rose again bodily from the dead and ascended to Heaven. In the last day, Christ will return personally to earth as He has promised, to judge the living and the dead. There will be a bodily resurrection of the dead, with the believers inheriting eternal life and blessedness, and the non-believers eternal punishment and condemnation.
5. That the Holy Spirit convicts men and women of their sins, leads them to salvation in Christ, and as their Counsellor, He continues to transform their lives by comforting, helping, teaching, enlightening and equipping them with gifts.
6. That humankind was created in the image of God. Since the first man, Adam sinned against God, all humankind have come short of the glory of God, have lived in sin, and cannot, by their own effort, attain righteousness in the presence of God. The Salvation of humankind depends solely on the finished work of Christ who once and for all, poured out His blood on the cross as a vicarious atonement for the sins of humankind. Those who confess and repent of their sins and receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour shall be saved.
7. That the universal church comprises of all believers set apart from the world to belong to Christ. With Christ as her Head, the universal church shall follow Christ's teachings and commandments. Local churches are autonomous and independent organizations of believers who are endowed with the gifts of God's grace to build up fellow-believers, to preach the Gospel and to become the salt and light of the world.